The Science of Self Love
This 2.5 hour workshop will help you understand the scientific (and spiritual) nature of self-love and offer you practical, therapeutic practices for attending to all parts of who you are. This workshop is especially for you if you:
- Want to feel deeply nourished from the inside out
- Need some motivation in prioritizing your needs as well as the needs of others
- Are looking for a respectful, compassionate approach to self-care
- Want self-care that goes deeper than diet and exercise
- Often focus on others and need support in turning toward yourself
- Are interested in the spiritual nature of life and yourself
This workshop is based in instructor Erin Alexander's (500 RYT) journey healing addictive patterns through the practices of yoga and Ayurveda. Class will be divided into two parts: instruction and theory followed by a nourishing self-love practice. Learn how loving yourself completely is both good for you as well as everyone else around you, too.
*No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Contact email@example.com to inquire.